Menuflash

Sunday 19 January 2014

Aims for 2014.

So I'm a bit late in posting about the New Year but now I've had a few days to settle down from the hectic weeks of December/ January I've decided to set myself some beauty aims (or goals) for 2014. Growing up I always used to write a secret list of New Year resolutions, but as I was quite a 'dreamer' and not one single wish or resolution has ever came true.. including my resolution to fly which I made EVERY year and obviously failed, or else you would have seen me on the news or something! So here they are.. my list of very reachable and sensible beauty aims for this year:



× FOCUS ON GROWING MY HAIR..  I already have quite long hair already but for the past year or two it feels like it hasn't grown at all. This year I really want to put even more effort into taking care off it so that it will grow longer and still be in good condition. Also once it grows I can hopefully style it a bit differently as I'm quite bored of having a side fringe/bangs. 

× PAMPER MORE, STRESS LESS..  Friday night is pamper night from now on! There's no better night than Friday for me as its the end of the college week, yet I have work early the next morning so its the perfect time to run a nice bath and chill out. Hopefully this will stop me from stressing so much over silly things.

× USE UP PRODUCTS BEFORE BUYING MORE..  This pretty much explains itself. I'm such a beauty junkie and always wanting to try new things which means I rarely finish a product before I buy a different kind, from a different brand. So this year I need to bring some old products back into my make up bag or put them into my shower so I remember to use them. This will also help me save up a bit extra money this month.. and who doesn't like that?!

× BE CONFIDENT WITHOUT MAKE UP..  This is a tricky one although I am making progress. I know in my mind that putting on a bunch of make up on just to go to the shop or workout is pointless but I've always struggled with confidence and feeling like my skin is just never perfect, but it shouldn't have to be 'perfect' for me to not wear make up and I think we should all enjoy make up more than we rely on it because that takes out all the fun!

× ORGANISE BEAUTY STORAGE..  I'm hoping to get some more storage for my growing collection of products because clutter in my bedroom makes me feel seriously un-organised in life. 


Let me know if you have any similar aims to mine! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment