Menuflash

Monday 20 January 2014

Hollister Body Mist.

I've read a lot of good things about Hollister so wasn't surprised when I walked into the shop and became one of those girls... wishing I was secretly Cameron Diaz...Beautiful Blonde California Beachbum! We're allowed to dream right? I understand that the shops aren't exactly peaceful but I think, especially in England, Hollister's shop was a really enjoyable experience. I originally went in to buy just the Crescent Bay Body Mist but after smelling the Seasonal Edition I just could not resist buying both! 


SEASONAL EDITION

VIOLET LEAF - PEACH - SANDALWOOD

This body mist is lush for the winter and its true what it says on the website- It manages to condition and cool, while giving your skin a subtle sweet, pretty scent. I like how it isn't too overpowering for winter and makes me feel fresh and ready for the day.

CRESCENT BAY

WATERMELON - POPPY - SUGARY WOODS

Crescent Bay for me is the perfect scent for summer! I cant wait for summer 2014 to come around so I can switch from the Seasonal Ed. to this bad boy! Its very sweet and the watermelon is quite prominent so if you don't like a watermelon scent then perfect this isn't for you. 

These sprays last for hours and really make you feel fresh! To be completely honest for the price I would expect them to stick around all day like a good high end perfume would, but half a day will have to do. Because of this I like to carry one in my handbag to re-apply throughout the day. 


I bought two of the Crescent bay Scents because it is by far my favourite out of all of the Hollister scents. These sprays are quite pricey retailing at £12 each for 250ml. I purchased these three on the offer 3 for £24 so its basically 3 for the price of 2, which justified buying all three in my head at least.. and the bag of course is pretty nice on the eyes! As far as I'm aware this offer is a permanent one in-store so there's no rush to splash the cash. I definitely recommend these body mists if you're wanting to treat yourself or they are absolutely perfect for a gift! :) 

I definitely recommend popping into your nearest Hollister store to have a quick sniff of these body mists. These scents are also in perfume form however I definitely prefer them as mists.. mainly because of the packaging, which is more handbag friendly!



1 comment: