Menuflash

Sunday 30 March 2014

TOBI (free shipping to UK + 50% off your first order!)


TOBI is nothing new if you're from America but I know for a fact they're not so well known in the UK. I came across TOBI about a year ago and was very jealous that I couldn't buy such lovely clothes, but recently I went on the website just to have a browse and was pleasantly surprised to find out that they now not only ship to the UK, but it is free! I picked out some of my favourite pieces from the website..

Featured:
x- Navy See You Later Skater Dress £33 £22
x- Dot Angeles Bustier Top £17 £8
x- Single Eye-shadow in Fantasy £6
x- Single Eye-shadow in Charcoal £6
x- Carlita Crop Top £29
x- Anna Darling Kimono £29
x- Mink Pink Floral Frenzy Crop Top £31
x- Black My Go To Top £28
x- White Cut Out Crop Top £34

The best thing is you can comment directly on the website with any questions you may have and every post actually gets a reply from one of their admin. 
I definitely recommend you go and check this website out!

No comments:

Post a Comment