Menuflash

Saturday 25 January 2014

Topshop Wishlist.

I often spend a good part of my weekend getting distracted from doing my college essays by browsing the vast variety of online clothing websites. Most of all, I always find myself checking the 'New In This Week' page on topshop.com, as its one of my favourite highstreet stores and its fair to say there's quite a few things I would love to buy! I thought I'd share my current wishlist with you.. unfortunately it is very unlikely I will ever splash out on a  £200 pair of Kurt Geiger shoes...


× PORK PIE HAT £25.00

× THE FASHION BOOK £39.95 £18.00

× QUILTED LEATHER LOOK BIKER JACKET £58.00 £45.00

× GEN PLATFORM SANDALS BY KURT GEIGER £210.00  £135.00

× LIPS IN THE DAMNED £8.00

× LIPS IN PETAL £8.00

× NAILS IN JUMP £5.00



No comments:

Post a Comment