Menuflash

Wednesday 12 March 2014

Houghton Hall Garden Centre.






Today I thought I would share with you a little visit I made to literally the most magical and beautiful garden centre, that is Houghton Hall. Its right out in the countryside of North West England so if you're not from around here you'll never have heard of it.. until now that is!  The reason I like it is they not only have the gorgeous flowers, they have some lovely home décor and beauty accessories too. What made it even better was the fact that it felt like the first real day of spring when the sun actually shone and I finally got to switch my big parka coat for a little denim jacket.. It felt amazing! These are just are few shots I took just on my iphone... it was a day too good not to share!


No comments:

Post a Comment